200W LED High Bay Shop Light 5000K 28000Lm UFO Commercial Lighting
UFO LED High Bay Light 200W for Warehouse 28000lm , Non-Dim, 5000K Daylight, 5‘ Cable with US Plug Commercial Workshop/Wet Location Area Lighting
- Wattage：200 Watts
- Input Voltage： AC100V 110V 120V 60Hz.
- Color Temperature: 5000K
- Luminous Flux: 28000Lm(Eqv.800W MH/HPS)
- Material： Die-cast aluminum+ABS Pc
- Beam Angle: 120°
- Plug included: 1.5M cable with 3-Pin USA Plug
- Color: Black
- 【ENERGY SAVINGS 】– 200W UFO high bay light gives out 28000lm, Eqv.to 800W HIP fixture, which helps you cut down the electric bill up to 80% instantly.Non-Dimmable,
- 【COMMERCIAL GRADE 】– Led high bay ufo lights with durable metal body with fin design, which is perfect for heat dissaption in order to extand the lifetime and ensure high performance for more than 50,000-hour of continuous use.
- 【MULTI-PURPOSE 】 Lightdot LED highbay lights can be used indoors or outdoors. Ideal for factories, barns, warehouses, workshop,sports count and low bay needs like gym, shops, and shopping malls.
- 【USER-FRIENDLY】 – The high bay led shop light is easily installed to the ceiling with built in hook, Also provides 5ft extension cord with US 3-prong plug for easy and direct power sourcing. This will save you time and energy to work on other projects!
- 【RELIABLE WARRANTY】 – High bay lighting that no harmful substances, no radiation, 100% environmentally-friendly, 100% safe and easy to install high bay light fixture. We persist in product quality and provide you 5-year warranty. Please contact us if any issue, we’ll reply within 24 hours.
Idea of how to choose the High Bay Light for your projects
How to choose LED High Bay Light?
Have you ever had these doubts?
- How many high bay light need to use for your warehouse/Shop/Garage/Barn....?
- What wattage need to use?
- What is the best installation height for each wattage?
- I have a 50' x 50' x 16' tall shop, would like to know what style of light and how many I should buy for the most cost efficient and best lighting?
- I have a building that is 25 meters long by 15 meters wide. My ceiling hight is 6 meters. What size light and what spacing would you recommend?
Don't worry, Lightdot team will help you!
The above figure is good for preliminary reference.
Of course, different projects have different requirements, just give us your detail requirements, our engineer will provide you free DIAlux light layout service based on your requirements, which could help you get more projects easily.