Lightdot 250W LED High Bay Light 35000lm (Eqv.1000W MH/HPS) Commercial Bay Lighting, 5000K Daylight LED UFO High Bay, 5‘ Cable with US Plug High Bay LED Light for Garage/Barn/Warehouse
250W LED High Bay Light 35000lm (Eqv.1000W MH/HPS) Commercial Bay Lighting, 5000K Daylight LED UFO High Bay, 5‘ Cable with US Plug High Bay LED Light for Garage/Barn/Warehouse
Specification of 250W LED High Bay Light
|Material||Die-cast aluminum + ABS Lens|
|Input Voltage||AC100V 110V 120V 60Hz.|
|Plug included||1.5M cable with 3-Pin USA Plug and a safety rope|
- 【Super Bright＆80% Energy Saving】250W LED bay light use 280pcs SMD3030 with total 35000lm super high brightness, can be replaced 1000W traditional lamp, energy saving up to 80% on your electricity bill.
- 【Unique Power Box Design】Backside adopts the unique power box design, working at AC110V, no flicker, no dark.
- 【High Quality & More Durable】Commercial high bay light with IP65 structure design and integrated lens with 90°bean angel design, high CRI>85. 5000K daylight provides clear and bright lighting effect. Perfect for lighting for warehouse, workshops, exhibition hall, logistics center etc.
- 【 Fast & Easy Installation】Include all accessories for hanging mount, with 1.5M cable and 3-pin plug, easy for install and use. No more tools needed.
- 【5 Year Warranty＆Long Service Life】 24 hour full time after-sales service + 5 years unconditional warranty promise. It is stable and durable for maximum performance, over 50,000 hours lifespan. 100% environmentally-friendly, 100% safe and easy to install. Contact us if any issue.
- Idea of how to choose the High Bay Light for your projects
How to choose LED High Bay Light?
Have you ever had these doubts?
- How many high bay light need to use for your warehouse/Shop/Garage/Barn....?
- What wattage need to use?
- What is the best installation height for each wattage?
- I have a 50' x 50' x 16' tall shop, would like to know what style of light and how many I should buy for the most cost efficient and best lighting?
- I have a building that is 25 meters long by 15 meters wide. My ceiling hight is 6 meters. What size light and what spacing would you recommend?
Don't worry, Lightdot team will help you!
The above figure is good for preliminary reference.
Of course, different projects have different requirements, just give us your detail requirements, our engineer will provide you free DIAlux light layout service based on your requirements, which could help you get more projects easily.