Lightdot 4ft LED Flush Mount Light Fixture, 50W Linear Kitchen Ceiling Light Fixtures, 7000LM 5000K Led Wrap-Around Shop Lights
Lightdot 4ft LED Flush Mount Light Fixture, 50W Linear Kitchen Ceiling Light Fixtures, 7000LM 5000K Led Wrap-Around Shop Lights for Garage Office, Fluorescent Light Replacement, Black
Specification of 4ft LED Flush Mount Light Fixture
Lumens: 7000lm ( It's as bright as a traditional 400 Watts light bulb )
Voltage: 120V AC 60Hz;
Colour Rendering Index (CRI): RA>90;
Color Temperature: 5000K Modern Black
Power factor: 0.95;
Average Lifetime: More than 50000 hours
- 80% ENERGY SAVING💡 Lightdot LED shop light with highest standards by testing for optimal performance and safety. 4 feet long and 5 inches wide, 120V, 5000K, CRI 90+ 50W with 7000LM, can be easily replace for 200W halogen lamps, energy saving up to 80%.
- FASHIONABLE & EYES CARE💡 Modern led shop light garage base with black aviation metal shell, special process milky panel can provide wide luminous area coverage, makes the light more uniform and comfortable. Fashionable and eyes care.
- WIDELY APPLICATION💡 The upgrade 4 feet led ceiling light fixtures can be used in garages, office, shop, workshop, workbench, kitchen, laundry, closet, utility rooms, storage rooms, basement, barn, school, meeting room, hallways, stairwells,warehouse, equipment rooms, auto shops and replacing fluorescent light versions.
- EASY INSTALLATION💡 Our led office shop light has two installation methods：Flush mount and Suspended mount, which provide a choice of different installation methods and comes with free installation accessaries. Simple replace your original fluorescent light fixture or make a new installation, you can also assemble the lights in line together up to 10 with Knock out the hole on end.
- 5 YEARS WARRANTY💡led shop light 24 hour full time after-sales service + 5 years warranty promise. Lightdots have spent more than 15 years manufacturing high quality, high performance product, and always maintain 100% support, Lightdot want the original owner to guarantee that all products are free of manufacturing defects throughout the product life cycle.